Music Passion – May Edition
Would you believe it? I won last month’s Music Passion contest! Dolly from All About Lemon (Music Passion Page) hosts this fun little game for those, including me, that enjoy music. As the winner, I now get to select the theme for May. Last month’s theme was songs from the 50’s with Love in the title, and since tonight marks the Super Moon of 2012 (the largest full moon of the year), I thought maybe we should commemorate the month with songs that honor the moon. So how about we pick a song with Moon in the title? No limitations on when it was written or recorded, no specific genre. If it is about the Moon, then it’s good to go.
Full rules are on Dolly’s page about Music Passion, but a quick summary:
- Post Title should be “Music Passion”
- Post a song consistent with the theme – Moon in the title for May
- Say something about the song you select
- Link it back to Dolly’s page, so she can aggregate all the songs and keep track of likes
- Visit the other participants’ sites and if you like their selection, click the like button
- Person with most likes gets to choose the following month’s theme
You know it’s killing me to limit myself to one song about the Moon. Folks following this blog know I seem to have a fixation on it several times a year. OK, if I had to choose a mainstream kind of song, I’d pick Moondance by Van Morrison, released in 1970.
Makes you want to dance – right?